1. How do I place an order?
Give us a call or send an email to book a time. Time slots are booked for 2 hours but typically take about an hour for most homes. Be prepared to share your plan on how you would like to customize the tour so that we may be able to guide you on the best way we can accomplish this.
2. How should the home look prior to scanning?
- Each home should be "Buyer Walk Through Ready". This is different for everyone.
- Tours showcase many angles of a home that photography and video does not. Therefore, it's advised to remove any personal items or items you would not wish someone to see on the tour.
- Lighting, where ever possible, should be consistent throughout. Multi-bulb fixtures should have the same bulbs. In general, we will encourage you to have every light on in a room so if it looks inconsistent person, it will look that way on the tour.
- People are not part of the tour... yes there is a reason for this point. You, and others, are welcome to be at the home during scanning. When scans are taking place each person will be asked to out of the room and view for every scan.
3. How long does it take for a scan to be ready?
Typically, a tour is ready within 24 hours. Personalized tagging is done mainly by you and therefore so is the timing of that task. Descriptive Text is ready with the tour so long as the intake forms and in person interviews are complete.
4. Do you also do floor plans?
We have ability to do floor plans also. Please contact us for more details.
5. What methods of payment do you accept?
We currently accept Cash, E-transfer, and Canadian credit cards through a secure online merchant payment platform.
6. When will I be charged?
When a tour is ready to be shared with you, you will be asked to provide payment. Upon payment, the tour embed codes, etc. will be sent to you for use. Your satisfaction is guaranteed we will work with you to ensure you can use the tour to it's fullest potential.